Acorus has consultants and design team members able to advise you on a range of building and design projects, no matter the scale of the project you proposing. The design process can be both complex and time consuming, we are here to help you through this.
From initial enquiry to finished project Acorus can assist with:
Project Development and Brief
- Identification of clients aspirations and requirements;
- Undertaking a feasibility study;
- Consideration of site suitability;
- Planning considerations and constraints.
Developing the Design
- Developing and refining appropriate design solutions;
- Preliminary discussions with local planning departments and other third parties to ensure a scheme is viable.
- Production of planning drawings
- Consultation with local planning departments;
- Preparation of planning application and other consents where necessary.
- Preparation of working drawings and specifications;
- Obtaining building regulations approval;
- Organising and assessing tenders, selection of builders and contracts;
- Project management and contract administration;
- Health and Safety.
Acorus design consultants predominately work in the rural sector, and have dealt with a large range of projects, designing schemes and obtaining the necessary consents for proposals, including: house extensions, new dwellings, change of use projects, commercial buildings, agricultural buildings, farm relocations, leisure activities and other diversification projects. Projects can and most likely will be unique and you will be surprised at what we have dealt with.
Contact your local Acorus office to see how we can assist with your project.