Countryside Planning Permission & Rural Dwellings
up arrow

Countryside Planning Permission & Rural Dwellings

Gaining Planning Permission in the countryside for dwellings is still possible if there is an essential need for them. Government policy outlined in PPS7 (Planning Policy Statement 7) includes tests that must be satisfied. Individual Local Authorities may also have local policies. This is one area in planning where financial data will be required.

If your case is not agricultural but for example involves infill, we can also help.

Cases have traditionally been agricultural but could include equine and other rural businesses where accommodation is required on site.

The Acorus Service can range from initial advice, business plans, appraisals, preparation and handling of applications. We can also design the dwelling.

See also: Local Authorities & Planning Applications

 See Case Study

Latest News

Another Appeal
The Exeter planning team are very pleased to have won an appeal against Sedgemoor District Council.…
Appeal Won
The Midlands office is pleased to report that an Appeal has been allowed for the conversion of a modern…
Planning Fee Increase
Regulations to introduce the 20% increase in planning fees were made on 20th December 2017, which means…
Unique Dwelling Approval
The Eastern office has received approval to convert a free range poultry shed into a dwelling under…
We provide a friendly and professional service, simply contact us using one of the below methods:
Call us on
01284 753271
Email us
Call Back
Please Call
Us Back
Find Your
Local Consultant