Assisting in the design and drawing for a variety of different building types, mainly in the rural environment, for planning, building regulations applications and construction sets.
The core work would initially be building regulations and construction packages with a view to developing project information sets and moving towards administering contracts on site. The role would include site surveys/measuring buildings and liaising with clients and contractors.
The job is primarily office based in Bury St Edmunds and full time, although flexible working hours would be considered. Details of the company and typical projects can be viewed at www.acorus.co.uk
- Use of Microsoft office.
- Use of AutoCAD;
- Building measurement.
- Knowledge of construction and materials.
- Knowledge of the building regulations.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Client communication.
- 3D drafting and use of SketchUp
- Site inspections.
- Knowledge of the planning system
- Driving License
- Agricultural knowledge.
- Flexible working pattern.