ACORUS RURAL PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED
CHARTERED SURVEYORS AND PLANNING CONSULTANTS COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
(In accordance with Rule 7 of the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms)
This note sets out the procedure we will follow in dealing with any complaint you may have about our work.
1. A senior officer of the company has been appointed to deal with complaints, wherever they arise, and you should not hesitate to contact:
Anthony Atkinson MRICS, FAAV, Company Secretary, Acorus Rural Property Services Ltd,Oak House, Kingswood Business Park, Holyhead Road, Albrighton, Wolverhampton, WV7 3AU (Tel: 01902 625024); email: email@example.com
2. Our policy is to resolve customer complaints as quickly as possible. If you have initially made your complaint verbally, whether face-to-face or over the phone, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint; this is to ensure that we fully understand exactly what your complaint is and have a written record of it.
3. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will acknowledge receipt in writing within two working days. We will contact you again in writing within seven days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint.
4. Within twenty-eight days of receipt of your complaint, we will write to you, to inform you of the outcome of the investigation and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken. We will try to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction. If you are happy with the outcome of our
investigation into your complaint, the matter will conclude.
5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, we will attempt to resolve this promptly through negotiations.
6. However, if we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint then you will have the opportunity to take your complaint to the final stage of our complaints procedure.
For a business or a private client (unless involving residential estate agency) the final stage of our complaints procedure is dealt with by:
For any complaint involving residential estate agency the final stage of our complaints procedure is dealt with by: