- New second dwelling for retiring farmer and farm shop in Cambridgeshire
- Planning Application Success for Acorus in Bedfordshire
- Class Q Fall Back for Former Agricultural Building to a Dwelling in North Warwickshire
- Permitted development rights used to gain permission for a B8 storage building in Suffolk to a residential use
- Successful Planning Application For Second Agricultural Workers Dwelling
- Prior Approval Success For Class Q On A Barn In Hampshire
- Acorus gains planning permission for fishing lakes and caravan site in Kent
- Acorus Midland Team Permitted Development Class Q Success
- Joy For North Yorkshire Farmer
- Small Residential Schemes in the Countryside
- Permitted Development Prior Approval
- Acorus Director to Cycle 1000 Miles
- Agricultural Notification Approval in the Midlands
- And They're Off!...
- Defra – Net Annual Income Assessment Services
- Working Hard or Hardly Working?
- Planning Enforcement Article
- So Close, Yet So Far Away!